Your right to privacy is very important. ForeLogix (referred to below as "we" or "us") recognise that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with a better service. That's why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information.
By using this website, you give your consent that all personal data you submit may be processed in the manner and for the purposes described below.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 ("the Act"), the data controller is ForeLogix with registered office in Lebanon.
1) What personal information do we collect?
We may collect and process the following data about You:
- Details of contact information, which includes name, address, email address and phone number.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Other information to help us provide you with improved services
2) How we use your information
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the website and services
- To provide customer care
- To carry out marketing and statistical analysis
- To notify you about changes to our website and services
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contact for such purposes.
3) With who is the information shared?
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Any associated company who are our business partners and/or with whom we work.
If you do nothing other than read pages or download information while using this web site, we will capture and store information about your visit. This information will not identify you; it relates to:
- the Internet domain (e.g. www.company.co.uk) and IP address from which you access the web site
- the type of browser (Internet Explorer or Netscape) and operating system (Windows, UNIX) you use
- the date and time of your visit
- the pages you visit
- the address of the web site from which you linked to us (if applicable).
We use this information to make each visit more rewarding, and to provide us with information to help improve our service. We do not know (and do not want to know) the identities of people who visit us in this way.
For further information about cookies, you may like to visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
5) Where we store your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secured servers in the UK.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
ForeLogix may provide links to third party sites. Since we do not control those websites, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of these third party sites. Any information You supply on such sites will not be within our control.
7) Contact Us
Please e-mail any questions or comments you have about privacy to us at info@ForeLogix.com